Lee Hull took his life on September 12th at his home. His mother, Roberta Hull-Joseph, said Lee “wasn’t one to conform to what he didn’t believe in, what wasn’t in his nature.” Hull-Joseph told News 4 her son was often teased about his long hair, which he eventually trimmed down to a crew cut around a year ago.
A 2009 Belfast Central School graduate, Charles Brundage, said of Lee, “He dressed a little different, acted a little different, people around here just weren’t willing to let him in. They weren’t accepting of him.”
Lee also suffered from a skin disorder that he tried to correct through surgery and was born premature, weighing just 1.5 pounds. Lee’s mother said he was small in stature, but always walked with his shoulder back.
- remembering-jerry likes this
- whimsical-endeavor reblogged this from fuckyeahbuffalony
- lovelylalalaura likes this
- superslyskillzmcfly reblogged this from fuckyeahbuffalony
- mentally-unstable-like-a-fox reblogged this from buffaloveafinogenov61
- buffaloveafinogenov61 reblogged this from fuckyeahbuffalony
- mandielizabeth reblogged this from fuckyeahbuffalony
- fuckyeahbuffalony posted this